Welcome to Mile High Estate Planning
Your Colorado Wills & Trusts Law Firm
Speak with a Wills & Trusts Attorney Today. Call: 720-924-6171
“I’ve never met anyone as personable and professional as Blake Harris. I’ve been nothing but delighted in his meticulous execution, care, and understanding of my needs.” –Allison Schultz, Boulder, CO
Click here to read what people are saying about us on Google+
Contact Us Anytime
Or, Let Us Contact You
Free Consult. Come to Us, or We’ll Come to You!
We love what we do and are happy to discuss Estate Planning outside of normal business hours. So, contact us right now and if we are available, we will answer!
Need a Will or Trust? We can help!
What type of Will or Trust is right for you?
By working with us, you can…
- Choose who receives your property,
- Select who will raise your minor children if you are not able to,
- Reduce your estate taxes,
- Avoid Probate.
Your Estate Plan can include all of the following documents.
- Last Will and Testament
- Guardianship Designation
- Revocable Living Trust
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
- HIPAA Release
- Living Will
- Family Guidance Letter™
Popular Wills and Trusts Resources
- Getting your Estate Plan with Mile High Estate Planning
- The Mile High Trust
- Special Needs Trusts
- Pet Trusts
- Gun Trusts
- 5 Common Mistakes People Make When Drawing Up Colorado Wills (And What to Do Instead)
- Click Here to read an Overview of Revocable Living Trusts
- 5 False Beliefs That Persist about Colorado Wills and Trusts (And the Truth about What You Need to Do)
- 5 Important Facts about Colorado Conservatorships
- 6 Smart Reasons to Establish a Colorado Trust ASAP
Call Mile High Estate Planning today to speak with a Colorado Wills & Trusts Attorney. 720-924-6171
Mile High Estate Planning